One of the core values of our church is to love each other and one of the ways we do this is through forming community in small groups. Our small groups come in various shapes, sizes and ages, but our primary goals are to study the Word of God together and fellowship with one another more deeply. As the author of Hebrews writes, community is built around a group of people who “spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, but encouraging one another”.
There are different groups currently running in our church community. Some operate during the day, some during the evening, some meet weekly, others fortnightly or monthly. Below is the list of the current small groups and a short description of each group.
Current Small Groups:
- Adult’s Bible study group (every Wednesday in Nedlands at 7:30pm – email for more info)
- Young families group (Saturday’s monthly, children up to 5yo)
- Men’s Bible study group (monthly)
- Young Adults Bible study group (every Tuesday at church from 6:45-8:30pm)
- Young Women’s Bible Study group (monthly)
- Prophecy Bible study group (Sundays at church from 1pm)
- Women’s craft group (every Thursday at church from 9:30-11:30am)
- Bible reading group (every Wednesday at church from 9:30am)
If you would like to find out more about one of these groups or would like to start or host a group of your own, please email our church at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9399 2610.