We believe that:
- The sole basis of our belief is the Bible, which is uniquely God-inspired, and the final authority on all matters of faith. As the Bible teaches, there is one God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created humans to have fellowship with Him, but they defied God by sinfully going their own way. As a result, we need God’s saving grace to end our alienation from Him.
- Salvation comes only through God’s saving grace — not human effort — and must be received personally by repentance and faith.
- Jesus Christ, who was fully God & fully man, lived a sinless life on earth and voluntarily paid for our sin by dying on the cross as our substitute. This accomplishes salvation for all who receive grace by trusting in Him alone. He rose from the dead and is the only mediator between us and God.
- The Holy Spirit draws people to Christ and equips Christians for personal growth and service to the church. The church’s role is to glorify God and serve those in need. At the end, everyone will experience bodily resurrection and the judgment. Those forgiven through Christ will enjoy eternal fellowship with God.