Cnr Canning Hwy & Fortescue St, East Fremantle | Saturday 5pm & Sunday 10am
Loving God, Loving Each Other, Loving the World

History

The foundation stone for East Fremantle Baptist Church, formerly known as the Woodside Baptist Church, was laid on 30th October, 1920 by G B W Filmer J P. The architect was John Selby and the contractor C Moore. The inaugural Pastor was the Reverend F Shiner.

The church was formally consecrated on March 1921.